We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled Creative Lead, Performance Marketing to join our Glossier Creative team. The role will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to concept, design, and create compelling acquisition marketing and evergreen “always on” content and associated content across multiple acquisition channels and platforms. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and inspirational candidate with solid visual and motion design capabilities and a comprehensive understanding of performance media channels and the content (digital and traditional) space.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content -- from Glossier’s brand voice and messaging, retail/experiential production, to product and packaging design for each of our products. The role will report into the VP, Creative Director.
- Establish, develop, and lead the creative direction for multi-platform acquisition and evergreen marketing efforts and initiatives
- Execute all aspects of the creative vision, ensure creative direction is retained throughout the whole production process
- Partner closely with our Performance Marketing/Acquisition partners on acquisition driven testing initiatives across key advertising platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc). Your work will have a direct affect on how consumers discover and interact with Glossier
- Direct photo and video shoots (in studio and on location)
- Collaborate with our Performance partners to deliver against results against set goals
- Work closely with our Talent/Influencer team to cast talent for our shoots
- Work closely with the Creative Operations/Production team to source new freelance and vendor talent
- Post-production selects, retouching/editing notes and all else involved to bring creative direction to life
- Research new ideas and channels, stay on top of new channels and digital social trends
- Task, direct, and contribute to the growth of creative team members
- Contribute to organizational learnings and process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- 6+ years of experience in art direction, content development, and/or content & social marketing
- Abstract thinking, creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
- Knowledge and experience working with both creative and marketing teams
- An exception portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Knowledge of trends and limitations in the global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms
- Strong organizational and team work skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Expert knowledge of digital, social, video content
- Expert knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards
- Knowledge of relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google G-Suite, etc.
- Experience leading photo and video production
- Agency and/or start-up background
- Experience managing and growing a team
- Copy and/or editorial experience
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Want to learn more about Glossier? Visit Glossier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager, UX Operations
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Wire Stone - Strategist
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Senior Visual Designer
Content Strategy Manager, Lux
Airbnb, New York, NY, United States
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Director of Digital Product Design (m/f/x)