We are looking for an innovative, scrappy, self-motivated and highly creative Visuals Editor, Brand Marketing to join our Glossier Creative team. The role will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to concept, design, and create compelling marketing campaigns and associated content across multiple channels and platforms.
Top candidates will have experience curating, directing, and producing digital and social-friendly photo and video, as well as a deep understanding of both traditional and new media marketing channels. They will be able to concept through the lens of talent, sourcing both established and up-and-coming, undiscovered photographers, videographers and other creative services to bring creative ideas to life.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content -- from Glossier’s brand voice and messaging, retail/experiential production, to product and packaging design for each of our products. The role will report into the Creative Lead, Brand.
- Partner closely with the Creative Lead, Brand and other Creative team members to drive and build the Glossier brand through the development of marketing content and creative multi-channel visuals
- Work closely with our Brand Marketing and Digital partners to brainstorm, create, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and initiatives that meet the global business objectives of the organization and that advance the global brand and marketing strategy
- Curate, research, discover, and build relationships with up-and-coming talent (photographers, make-up artists, etc)
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to manage and direct on-set photo and video capture
- Post-production selects, retouching/editing notes and all else involved to bring creative direction to life
- Research new ideas and channels, stay on top of new channels and digital social trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Media, Fine Arts or related field
- 3+ years of experience in art direction, content development, and/or content
- Abstract thinking, creative energy, confidence, self-motivation
- Knowledge and experience working with both creative and marketing teams
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Strong organizational and team work skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
- Knowledge of digital, social, video content
- Knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards
- Knowledge of relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google G-Suite, etc.
- Retouching experience
- Agency and/or start-up background
- Experience with photo and video production
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Want to learn more about Glossier? Visit Glossier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Visual Designer, Design Systems & Infrastructure
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Development Manager, Game Business Components
Part Time UX Design Instructor
General Assembly, Chicago
Unity Technical Artist
Niantic inc., Seattle Area (Bellevue)