We are looking for a proactive and organized Creative Intern to assist the Design team.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content -- from Glossier’s brand voice and messaging, printed collateral, campaign support and retail/experiential production. The role will report into the Senior Brand Designer.
In place of a traditional cover letter, please describe (in 500 words or less) a project in which you felt challenged by creative feedback and explain how you shifted the execution of the project.
- Support campaign planning leading up to product launches
- Source inspiration images and references for moodboards
- Research, order, track and pick up creative materials for campaign and offline projects
- Support our NYC retail, showroom + offline activation collateral needs (displays, stickers, postcards, signage)
- Work with our packaging and logistics teams, develop guidelines and assembly instructions to ensure an on-brand unboxing experience
- College student (3rd or 4th year) with a major in Graphic Design
- Portfolio that shows a range of projects and your approach to creative thinking
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to understand brand guidelines and execute them throughout
- Comfortable taking direction and changing gears quickly
- Strong organization and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, eager to take on new challenges
- An interest in beauty, art, fashion, typography
- Calm, confident demeanor
- Must be available 2-3 full days a week in NYC starting in March 2018
- Alignment with our cultural values: Inclusive, Innovative, Clever, Fun, Thoughtful
- You are a strong communicator and eager to learn
- You are a self-starter who can can think on your feet and solve problems creatively
- You have a strong work ethic and believe that there is no task too small (or too big!)
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.