Glossier is looking for an analytical Director of FP&A who will be a strategic thought partner to management driving our forecasting function and providing company leadership with analyses and projections to influence key decision-making. As Director of FP&A you will work cross-functionally to understand and track core business drivers and the necessary resourcing to achieve the company’s strategic goals. Through a sophisticated planning process, the FP&A function will facilitate decisions relating to future capital needs and the allocation of capital.
- Build and maintain the company’s three statement consolidated operating model and long-range plan
- Implement a KPI reporting framework that allows all departments to track performance against targets
- Partner with Accounting team to conduct monthly variance analyses and with Team Leads to address significant deviations from plan
- Run the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecast processes
- Prepare cash flow forecasts with a strong focus on inventory/working capital needs and capital expenditures
- Prepare materials for Board of Directors and investors
- Perform high level scenario analyses around strategic initiatives to inform decision making
- Work with People Ops to implement processes and systems to manage headcount planning and compensation and benefits with respect to forecasting
- Cross functional ad hoc projects on strategic initiatives such as pricing, margin expansion, LTV, CAC
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience including 2+ years of Private Equity experience
- MBA a plus
- Strong analytical mind with expert financial modeling skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of thriving in fast paced environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and thinks you look nice today.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Want to learn more about Glossier? Visit https://www.glossier.com/
Jobs You May Like
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Associate General Counsel - Privacy/Security/Transactions
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Senior Internal Auditor
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Senior Director, Global Tax
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Business Operations and Strategy Associate
Pinterest, San Francisco