Glossier is looking for a Director of HR Operations to support our dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing global team. The Director of HR Operations will oversee total rewards (comp and benefits) globally, payroll, immigration, HR processes and systems and legal compliance. We’re looking for a leader with high emotional intelligence and structured thinking and discipline to ensure that the HR Solutions that we are building are best in class. In your role you will partner closely with our Head of People and the Legal and Finance Teams. You’ll work cross-functionally with employees at all levels — from interns to executives — to ensure that Glossier is one of the best and most innovative places to work.
- Own and manage administration of Glossier’s total rewards, including employee compensation and benefits, globally
- Partner closely with Glossier’s legal team to ensure consistency and compliance across all people related matters
- Develop and implement company wide-HR processes and policies
- Review and manage HR systems and processes, including HRIS system implementation and administration, and make recommendations as we scale.
- Oversee employee immigration program design, systems and processes and administration
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant HR experience
- Experience in a rapidly scaling company, ideally with international presence
- Experience with total rewards and compliance
- Experience effectively implementing HR processes at a rapidly scaling company
- Demonstrated project and people management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Want to learn more about Glossier? Visit Glossier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Subject Matter Expert - Classes, Workshops & Events Facilitator
General Assembly, Sydney
HR Business Partner
Checkr, San Francisco
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
University Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco
Director of People
Built In, Chicago
Senior Engineering Recruiter
Addepar, Mountain View, CA