Glossier is looking for a Senior Manager, HR to support our dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing team. The Sr. Manager, HR will oversee the HR vertical within the People Ops team. We’re looking for a leader with high emotional intelligence to work to maintain our open, supportive and collaborative environment. You’ll work cross-functionally with employees at all levels — from interns to executives — to ensure that Glossier is one of the best and most innovative places to work.
- Own and manage administration of employee compensation and benefits
- Work with Leadership and Finance to develop and implement a robust rewards framework
- Partner closely with Glossier’s legal team to ensure consistency and compliance across all people related matters
- Professionally manage company policy violations including conducting investigations, troubleshooting issues and providing action-based solutions
- Develop and implement company wide HR policies and procedures
- Consult with leaders, Recruiting and Finance teams on compensation decisions and strategy
- Experience supporting distributed and international teams; sound knowledge of employment compliance and benefits in Canada and the United Kingdom
- Manage 401(k) and equivalents in international markets
- Review and manage HR systems and processes and make recommendations as we scale
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of HR experience
- Experience in a rapidly scaling company, ideally with international presence
- Demonstrated project and people management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Experience at a company with distributed offices and teams
- Experience supporting retail and/or hourly employees
- Basic knowledge of Canadian and/or European employment law
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and thinks you look nice today.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Want to learn more about Glossier? Visit https://www.glossier.com/
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Manager
HelloFresh, Pleasanton, CA
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Director of Recruitment
Quartet, New York, NY
Manager, HR Business Partner
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Global Head of Total Rewards
Slack, San Francisco