We are looking for a driven, organized and experienced Planning Manager who is inspired by a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to be a founding member of Glossier’s Planning Team. We are building out this function to manage the day-to-day responsibilities, build a strong foundation, drive process improvement, and support Glossier’s fast paced growth.
Reporting directly to the Director of Planning, the Planning Manager is primarily responsible for analyzing, identifying and communicating sales and inventory opportunities and providing risk-mitigation recommendations. In addition, the Planning Manager will be expected to meaningfully contribute to broader strategic and resource planning conversations across the company. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results.
- Day-to-day inventory management of domestic market including e-commerce and retail channels for the US and Canada
- Manage sales and inventory forecasts ensuring there are no stock-outs in order to achieve aggressive growth plans
- Manage reporting cadence and structure for ensuring that key stakeholders have transparency into planning
- Develop reports and tools to improve our ability to monitor and control inventory flows in a scalable way
- Optimize turns and inventory health
- Provide detailed and accurate inbound and outbound forecasts of product and packaging to distribution centers in order to manage receiving and optimize order fulfillment as we grow
- Work with internal teams to drive tool and process improvements
- 4+ years of experience in retail planning, financial planning, strategy or business analytics
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to quickly master new applications and systems
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Results oriented with an ability to multitask effectively
- Team player capable of working cross functionally
- Willingness to extend yourself and assist other team members
- Flexibility / ability to reinvent and reimagine as our business changes
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in e-commerce a plus
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and thinks you look nice today.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with Into The Gloss readers, our customers, and community. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Want to learn more about Glossier? Visit https://www.glossier.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Intern
Appboy, New York
Produce Field Specialist
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Customer Service Team Lead Bilingual
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Technology Operations Manager
Cloudreach, Edinburgh, Vancouver
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA