50/50 Raffle Seller
Golden State Warriors, Oakland, CA
American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California
About the Position
The Warriors Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is hiring a team of 50/50 Raffle Sellers to help promote the Warriors 50/50 Raffle fundraiser. Raffle Sellers must be enthusiastic and hard-working individuals who will represent the Warriors 50/50 Raffle and the Warriors Community Foundation.
This position will be the driving sales force behind the Warriors 50/50 Raffle program. Recently approved by the State of California, 50/50 raffles take place at all Warriors home games, where one lucky winner receives 50% of the jackpot and the remaining 50% is directed to the Warriors Community Foundation to support ongoing charitable efforts.
Ideal candidates will be punctual and reliable salespeople with excellent communications skills. These employees will be responsible for the nightly sales of raffle tickets, beginning when doors open and ending at the conclusion of the 3rd quarter.
This is part-time position and is located in Oakland, CA.
- Game night selling of raffle tickets to Warriors fans within Oracle Arena in either a stationary kiosk location or as a roaming sales representative
- Accepting and accounting for large sums of cash on a nightly basis
- Communicating clearly about 50/50 raffle rules and procedures to potential customers
- Experience in cash handling and customer service
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a high-stress environment
- Ability to interact positively with fans and other motivated, energetic sales teammates
- Comfortable working non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home schedule
- Must be 18 years of age or older by first day of employment
- Must be available for Warriors home games October through April, with the possibility of post season games
- Must be able to remain standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk up and down multiple flights of arena stairs throughout shift
- Must be able to work the majority of home games
- Game nights: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
About Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors organization is a charter member of the National Basketball Association. The team’s storied history includes four NBA Championships, six of the NBA’s 50 Greatest Players and 27 members of Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
Want to learn more about Golden State Warriors? Visit http://warriors.teamworkonline.com/employment.cfm
Jobs You May Like
Account Support Specialist
GitHub, Remote- Australia
Customer Experience Supervisor
Harry’s, New York, NY
Sales Supervisor (Full Time) - Bal Harbour
rag & bone, Bal Harbour, FL
Director of Customer Happiness
Manager, Customer Experience Enterprise
Slack, San Francisco