50/50 Raffle Seller (Part-Time)
Golden State Warriors, San Francisco, CA
American professional basketball team based in Oakland, California
About the Position
The Warriors Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is seeking a team of sellers to promote our 50/50 Raffle, presented by Cache Creek Casino and Resort.
The raffle takes place at all Warriors home games with one lucky winner receiving 50% of the jackpot and the remaining 50% directed to the Foundation and community nonprofit groups to support ongoing charitable efforts.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Sell raffle tickets within Chase Center on game nights in either a stationary kiosk or as a roaming sales representative through the end of the 3rd Quarter (winning ticket is announced during the 4th Quarter)
- Accept and account for large sums of cash on a nightly basis
- Turn in all balanced cash to 50/50 Raffle Lead at predetermined times
- Clearly communicate raffle rules and procedures to potential customers; educate patrons on Foundation programs
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to interact positively with fans and other motivated, high-energy sales teammates
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to remain standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down multiple flights of arena stairs throughout shift
- Work at least 35 of 41 regular season home games (September through April) with the possibility of post season games (April through June)
- Non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home game schedule (days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Typical game nights: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
About Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors organization is a charter member of the National Basketball Association. The team’s storied history includes four NBA Championships, six of the NBA’s 50 Greatest Players and 27 members of Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
Want to learn more about Golden State Warriors? Visit Golden State Warriors's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Sales Operations-Senior Associate
Basis Technology, Somerville MA, Greater Washington DC Area, or Remote (US ...