About the Role
The Analytics & Optimization Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the collection and analysis of data insights that power effective marketing and product decisions. This role will partner with the internal marketing and data teams to provide action-oriented recommendations that lead to effective and efficient decision making.
- Build and manage actionable marketing and product insights and KPIs to continually improve performance
- Develop a solution for continuous optimization
- Optimize segmentation and mix to inform marketing execution decisions
- Partner with marketing execution to productionize actionable data streams
- Improve end to end operational flow of marketing optimization to reduce manual inputs and increase insight automation
- Partner with the data team to procure all necessary data elements
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in an analytical role
- Strong quantitative skills
- High SQL and Excel proficiency
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Management consulting experience
Every day, GoodRx brings millions of Americans the lowest possible prices for prescription drugs. Our proprietary market-intelligence technology gathers current prices at more than 75,000 pharmacies to bring customers savings of up to 80% on their prescriptions. Since 2011, Americans have saved more than $3 billion using GoodRx. We are the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores, and our products can help all Americans, insured or not.
About us GoodRx helps Americans save on their prescriptions. Prices vary wildly between pharmacies and there are many ways for Americans to save...if they know where to look. Even if you have insurance or Medicare. We offer a website and a mobile app that gathers current prices, powerful savings tips and valuable discounts for every prescription drug at virtually every pharmacy in the US. GoodRx is used by thousands of physicians and millions of Americans each month. We have saved Americans over $1 billion. We also offer GoodRx for Benefits, a service that integrates pharmacy benefit data to give plan members prices and savings tips specific to their plan. GoodRx for Benefits offers real-time prices in an easy-to-understand website and mobile app experience. Customers report increased mail order or preferred pharmacy usage, increased medication adherence, and unparalleled engagement rates. Learn more at www.goodrx.com/benefits.