We are a 100+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
This job is open to candidates in either San Francisco or Santa Monica.
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking an extremely smart and creative Research Editor to partner with us on determining the best methods for disseminating our data-driven content and contribute to the redesign of our blog with a focus to maximize our SEO reach. The ideal candidate will have experience as a research editor and strong knowledge of the healthcare/prescription space.
- Collaborate with our data team to collect and analyze data and promote content across a variety of content channels including blogs, newsletters, and PR
- Review content for grammatical errors, clarity, the accuracy of facts and source citation
- Manage editor network and edit and publish GoodRx blog posts
- Edit and contribute to GoodRx Research reports
- Stay abreast of development in the medicine/pharmacology space and contribute to developing story ideas and determining the placement of content
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in journalism or 5+ years’ experience in a related field
- Background or interest in medicine/pharmacology
- Experience in social media or community management
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker preferred and Excel
Every day, GoodRx brings millions of Americans the lowest possible prices for prescription drugs. Our proprietary market-intelligence technology gathers current prices at more than 75,000 pharmacies to bring customers savings of up to 80% on their prescriptions. Since 2011, Americans have saved more than $3 billion using GoodRx. We are the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores, and our products can help all Americans, insured or not.
About us GoodRx helps Americans save on their prescriptions. Prices vary wildly between pharmacies and there are many ways for Americans to save...if they know where to look. Even if you have insurance or Medicare. We offer a website and a mobile app that gathers current prices, powerful savings tips and valuable discounts for every prescription drug at virtually every pharmacy in the US. GoodRx is used by thousands of physicians and millions of Americans each month. We have saved Americans over $1 billion. We also offer GoodRx for Benefits, a service that integrates pharmacy benefit data to give plan members prices and savings tips specific to their plan. GoodRx for Benefits offers real-time prices in an easy-to-understand website and mobile app experience. Customers report increased mail order or preferred pharmacy usage, increased medication adherence, and unparalleled engagement rates. Learn more at www.goodrx.com/benefits.
Want to learn more about GoodRx? Visit GoodRx's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director of Creative Development, Vox Creative
Vox Media, Chicago
Domain Expert, Asia
Senior Backend Engineer, Publisher
Quantcast, San Francisco
Video Content Intern
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
GOOD Worldwide, Los Angeles or New York but important to operate in East coast hours
Tech Ops Project Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California