Grana.com is a newly funded fashion internet start-up based and operated from Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes at the lowest possible price and have as much fun as we possibly can while doing it.
We sell the basics made with the best fabrics from around the world. Peruvian Pima cotton t-shirts, Japanese denim jeans, Chinese silk shirts, Mongolian cashmere sweaters, French linen Shirts and more.
Reporting to Merchandising Manager, we are looking for a merchandising planner/merchandising assistant supporting in delivering topline sales, promotional activities, inventory control and giving business analysis and recommendations on risks and opportunities, ensuring the right product at the right time.
Some elaborations on the responsibilities:
Analysis & Reporting
· Produce weekly and seasonal reporting on trade, inventory and returns data, making recommendations on how to maximize opportunities and minimize risk to the business
· Develop and deliver seasonal hind sighting to the Product Team and where appropriate, to the wider business
· Analyse style productivity and make recommendations to improve efficiencies within range
· Development of annual, seasonal, monthly and weekly financial merchandise plans at range and line level
· Develop pre-season plans at range level providing sales, margin, inventory metrics
· Conduct regular competitor analysis with Buying Team
· Manage up-to-date item definitions on system including all relevant product attributes
In Season Trading
· Monitor sales performance at range level managing OTB requirements and SIS risks
· Establish and maintain accurate demand forecasts and execute managing/anticipating product changes, promotions, etc.
Cross Team Collaboration
· Manage launches with Marketing & Communications collateral
· Collaborate with Marketing and Offline to drive brand experience across all channels and touchpoints
· Manage product launches and exits with cross teams
· Maintain critical path and ensure on time delivery of stock
· Purchase order follow up, shipment and delivery update
· Support the team on ad-hoc analysis
3 years or above related merchandising experience is preferable
Proficiency in MS office (Excel / Word / Powerpoint)
Self-motivated, team player, detail-minded, good interpersonal skills
Immediate available is preferred
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Merchandising Planner
At Grana, we're rethinking everything to create the best online only shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within, as we build our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual ways of doing business. What we care about are finding great people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own quality basics and sell them exclusively at Grana.com. If you are ready to merge into a great team and a fantastic work atmosphere with possibility to grow within the company, please submit your application.
we stand for one simple thing:
quality for all.
This is the ideal that informs everything that we do and everything we aspire to. Each step of our process aims to disrupt the status quo of the apparel industry, to bring you the best of the best, without the inflated prices – it’s who we are.