Information Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own and run our Vulnerability Management Program.
- Monitor internal and external networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security threats and incidents.
- Advise on security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network & application vulnerabilities.
- Advise and assist in fixing detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends, news and standards.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration tests of Grand Rounds applications and corp infrastructure.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security best practices.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
Information Security Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or relevant experience.
- Experience in information security or related fields.
- Experience with network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDS/IPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
Information Security Analyst Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Sumo Logic and SIEM (security incident event management)
- Comfortable with editing/writing policies and procedures around Vulnerability Management.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, high speed environment that is constantly changing and growing.
- Be curious, be a self starter that likes to work on high priority projects.
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Jobs You May Like
Envoy, San Francisco
Site Reliability Engineer
Principal Software Engineer (Front-End)
Shape Security, Mountain View
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer (Mac OS X)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Senior Build/Release (DevOps) Engineer
Pivotus Ventures, Menlo Park, CA
Program Architect - Employee Experience
Qualtrics, Seattle, WA