- Play a critical role in helping us achieve our vision of being the superior, preeminent complex care solution in the market that employers trust to deliver outstanding value and outcomes to their high-risk patients.
- Own the end-to-end experience, from the member experience to the market positioning.
- Have responsibility for developing and executing on the vision, strategy, and roadmap that enables complex patients to access the best care during their time of need and beyond.
- Collaborate and work closely with design, engineering and other cross-functional partners across the organization to enhance existing products and launch new products
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for your ownership areas
- Understand and analyze user needs using both quantitative and qualitative tactics
- Lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, design, development, launch, and iteration
- Understand the competitive landscape and buyer feedbackIdentify new market opportunities and develop strategies for capturing those opportunities
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Consumer product experience preferred, but not required
- 5+ years experience working with engineering, design and research teams developing software products and technologies
- A strong track record of partnership with go-to-market teams to successfully launch products
- A real passion for improving the way people receive health care
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- You excel with collaborative projects that include cross-functional teams
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager, Frontend
Mozilla, San Francisco, Remote US
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA
Director of Product Design
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
Product Designer, Meta
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City