Regional Medical Director and Senior Director Impact Evaluation
Grand Rounds, West Coast
Expert guidance. Expert care.
- Lead a small but growing team of analysts to drive population based insight, evaluation of grand rounds services and outcomes development
- Attend Go-To-Market training events and meetings to have the needed knowledge base
- Provide clinical insight, both member specific and population based, to customers at quarterly meetings (or as scheduled) and the Grand Rounds Sales and Accounts team
- Speak at conferences on behalf of the Grand Rounds clinical team
- Train and Mentor 1 - 4 additional clinicians in leadership/presentation skills
- Proven ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written form
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with a variety of team members
- Ability to work with, interpret and communicate about data and analytics
- Proven success making good, timely decisions in a rapidly changing, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- 10+ years professional experience: 5+ years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care and 5+ years in cross functional team based or leadership role
- 3+ years in evaluative, performance improvement or population health leadership role
- Experience working, and collaborating, with sales teams
- Experience leading teams
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Operations Associate
Flexport, Philadelphia, PA
Inventory Control Specialist
Thrive Market, Batesville, IN
Inventory Planner - Shoes and Accessories
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Team Lead, Dealer Relations
1stdibs, United Kingdom
EMEA Sales Order Ops Analyst
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA
Airbnb, Paris, France