- Work with key business stakeholders within Patient Care organization to determine core measures to assess service performance and quality. Scope includes process mapping to understand full patient journey and value add activities across the continuum of the experience and outcomes for current and future service offerings.
- Support and develop measurement strategies for key performance indicators, and monitor existing properties to ensure all tracking and data-collection works properly
- Design and develop tools and resources to assess, measure and track customer experience at the account, department, manager and individual level
- Support triaging and managing customer escalations and service recovery opportunities
- Lead focus groups with frontline employees to identify opportunities for improvement and assess impact of service excellence initiatives
- Perform analysis on service issues to identify trends and process improvement opportunities. Recommend additional training or coaching based on results of analysis.
- Develop and administer reports on account level health related to service and member experience.
- Support quality reviews by evaluating and providing feedback on call and case management.
- Analyze service and quality review data to identify trends and make recommendations on strategies for improving customer experience
- Analyze customer feedback and escalation data to identify trends and make recommendations on strategies for improving customer experience
- Research external best practices and tools to inform Grand Round’s programs and practices
Qualifications & Skills :
- Prefer 2+ years experience in Care Coordinator or Records Specialist role within Grand Rounds. Will consider candidates with 3+ years in service leadership roles.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations, and measure success
- Passionate about excellence in customer service
- Able to adapt rapidly to process changes
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Skills in workflow and process mapping
- Root cause analysis skills for problem solving and process improvement
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and quick learner
- Ability to create reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Comfort with Google Apps platform and Mac OS to develop tools and reports
- Have great problem solving and investigative skills
- Be able to handle a fast-paced dynamic environment with competing priorities
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior PHP Developer
Tulip Retail, Kitchener
Customer Service Ambassador - Ho Chi Minh
Lalamove, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Regional Technical Specialist – EU, Birmingham, UK
Desktop Metal, Birmingham, UK
Customer Service Specialist
ChowNow, Kansas City, MO
Administrative Business Partner - CX
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Gwynnie Bee, New Delhi, India