In Your First 30 Days:
- Onboard with Grand Rounds team and engage in internal learning
- Demonstrate knowledge of proprietary software and other required technology (Google apps, etc)
- Learn to articulate the Grand Rounds Mission and fully understand all of our product offerings
- Immediately make an impact on our members by guiding them through starting a case and delivering a few cases of your own
- Get to know your team members - catch up over lunch, shadow, go to trivia…!
In Your First 60 Days:
- Be readily available on the phone to answer questions, start cases on behalf of members, and assist them with navigating the healthcare system.
- Demonstrate proficiency in navigating insurance plan details and customer information provided by Grand Rounds
- Set personal short term and long term goals (>1 year and 2-3 years)
In Your First 90 Days:
- Be a vocal and active contributor during team meetings; we want to hear your perspective!
- Demonstrate an ability to skillfully and effectively collaborate with colleagues throughout the organization
- Delight our customers. You’ll pull out all the stops to deliver a memorable experience (in a “I can’t wait to tell my friends about this fabulous service” way)
- Navigate the challenging and complex health care landscape, and pivot quickly with change
- Research internal resources and external customer benefits to determine the best action to take for the member, and ensure the most accurate information is relayed
- Handle a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. You need good judgement to appropriately prioritize your responsibilities
- Be empathetic. You’ll work with members and their families who are going through challenging times. They may be grouchy. They may be in pain. They may be confused. You need to keep perspective, be empathetic, be efficient and reassure them that you can help
- Focus and participate in continuous improvement, constantly questioning how and why we do things and suggest alternatives that improve the customer experience, efficiency, etc…
- Ask questions and raise your hand when you need help. Lost time can directly impact lives
- Exceptional business writing skills in English and Spanish and/or Burmese, including accurate spelling and grammar. Not only will you talk to people on the phone, you’ll communicate with patients and doctors in writing as well
- Excellent verbal skills in English and Spanish are essential as you’ll need to explain our services with confidence, speak clearly, confidently, and have a friendly phone demeanor
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency with technology; experience with google apps, apple products, and customer relationship management software a plus
- Ability to independently manage one’s own workload while maintaining quality targets and exceeding member expectations
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve complex situations
- A sense of humor. We work hard. So we like to laugh a lot too
- Ability to work from a home office if needed
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years relevant experience in healthcare or benefits/insurance organization is highly preferred.
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
The best bed for better sleep