Senior Product Marketing Manager - Segment Marketing
Grand Rounds, Boston, MA
Expert guidance. Expert care.
In your first 30 days:
- Onboard with our product, marketing, go-to-market and clinical teams
- Ground yourself in a deep understanding of our teams, products and services
- Learn the current and historical approaches to our positioning, packaging and pricing strategies
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and their needs, and begin to recognize patterns that will help you identify high priority segments
In your first 60 days:
- Shadow the sales leaders in prospect meetings and learn how to effectively communicate with different types of prospects
- Interview key stakeholders to continue building upon your perspective for key segments
In your first 90 days:
- Research the market, develop a ranking criteria and run your segments of interest through your criteria to land on a prioritized set of segments to pursue
- Present your segment priorities to go-to-market leaders and align on the key segments to prioritize
- Develop a roadmap to unlock these segments, and begin to execute against your roadmap
- Identify high quality market segments to pursue and develop the messaging and content that will draw those buyers to us. You will cultivate a deep understanding of the market as a whole and the important differences between firm types and segments. Through analytical, qualitative and observational research, you will build a clear case for segment prioritization and then lead the .
- Build and maintain a database of customer needs and variations by segment, and develop processes and trainings to ensure that our product, clinical and go-to-market teams are acutely aware of the different types of needs by segment
- Find, deliver and enhance effective tactics and sales plays for each industry segment
- Partner with our Demand Generation team to launch effective segment-specific marketing campaigns to attract high quality leads to our organization
- 7+ years of marketing experience that required thoughtful and strategic narrative work
- Exceptional strategic instincts and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- Superior storytelling skills to weave a compelling visual narrative
- Sound business judgement and problem framing
- Enthusiastic collaborator who is able to effectively work across teams with many different stakeholders
- Deep interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Desire and ability to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Brewing up the future, today.