Deal Desk Senior Analyst (Remote)
Grand Rounds, Remote
Expert guidance. Expert care.
- Play a role in the pricing process by helping to develop our pricing strategy and executing on deal requests initiated by our Sales and Client Success teams.
- Assist in the development of a streamlined workflow (via systems and process implementation) to deliver pricing to the members of the go-to-market team.
- Be a trusted business partner to our go-to-market team by delivering sound and justifiable pricing, backed by data and pricing models that are supported by proven forecasting methods.
- Work cross-functionally to execute on governance standards for deal approvals and escalation of deal requests, understanding the impact that various deal elements may have in Sales negotiations.
- Gain confidence in work such that the insights you produce are utilized and can be presented to a senior audience.
- Ability to learn quickly and build repeatable processes to optimize data models and overall pricing execution.
- 2-4 years of Pricing, Deal Desk, Finance and/or Sales Operations experience, deep knowledge of Salesforce reporting and data fields, and ability to source and pull data from large datasets.
- Professional experience in data analysis and manipulation, and the ability to produce meaningful insights related to deal modeling or financial scenarios.
- Be highly detail-oriented while still able to see the big picture.
- Able to work effectively in ambiguity and possessing a positive, can-do attitude in approaching complex pricing and deal requests.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present pricing structures and scenarios in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work independently and capable of seeking information in an unstructured environment, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance, science or another quantitative field.
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Birchbox is changing the way consumers discover and purchase beauty, and lifestyle products.