Licensed Professional Counselor
Grand Rounds, Seattle, WA
Expert guidance. Expert care.
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter with individual therapy.
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations, compile patient medical data, including health history and mental status examination findings.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans, evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide evidence-based therapeutic support to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world's health through compassionate care and innovation.
Required General Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to practice independently without ongoing clinical supervision
- Ability to acquire additional state licenses
- Home state licensure is required; multi-state licenses preferred
- Ability to treat all ages
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Keep up-to-date with continuing education and knowledge of evidence-based psychosocial interventions
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
Licensed Professional Counselor (also LPCC and LCPC) Required Skills/Abilities:
- Master’s degree in Professional Counseling
- Graduate of a CACREP accredited program
- 5+ years of unsupervised, post licensure experience
- Active and unrestricted LPC license in home state
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.