Stock Plan Administrator - Equity Admin - Remote
Grand Rounds, Nashville, TN
Expert guidance. Expert care.
Impact You’ll Own:
- Administer all aspects of the equity program.
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of the data in Solium’s Shareworks platform and any future platform.
- Assist in the migration from Shareworks to a future platform (e.g., Fidelity, e-Trade).
- Collaborate and partner with Accounting, Payroll, Legal and HR teams to foresee, implement, and address equity compensation initiatives and matters.
- Manage the relationship and work closely with outside service providers, such as the equity management vendor.
- Prepare reports and reconciliations to assist in the review of equity data.
- Respond to participant questions relating to the equity portfolio and program.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to evaluating stock plan service providers.
- Implement best practices and effective SOX controls, and assist with automation of routine work streams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity data.
- Maintain supporting documents for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly, and timely to requests for data.
- Design and implement educational sessions, presentations, employee training and ongoing education materials for the participant base to support understanding of equity programs and policies.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to employees, management, and others.
- Ensure that all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plan(s) under which they are granted.
- Manage the calendar of various stock administration related activities.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc requests as requested.
Skills, Education and Experiences:
- 7-10 years of stock administration experience for a U.S. company preferred, or similar relevant experience, with both private and public companies.
- Understanding of many different types of equity awards/programs for both private and public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions.
- Understanding of accounting standards relating to equity compensation.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strong eye for detail, descriptions, and process.
- Effective communicator, oral and written.
- Effective and efficient time management skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals including various levels of management.
- Proficient in Google suite, MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining.
- SOX control experience.
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.