Workplace Experience Coordinator
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Expert guidance. Expert care.
- Greet and screen each employee and visitor using photo ID, Envoy and badging system; contact employees to announce the arrival of visitors and deliveries.
- Control and maintain the security of temporary access badges by signing badges in and out to employees and building service vendors and following up on badges that are not returned in a timely fashion.
- Manage local office security and health procedures and processes (i.e. COVID protocols, Envoy, Brivo, providing access to areas of the building and rooms).
- Support the COVID office reopening process, adhering to all local conditions, and the ongoing application of COVID measures.
- Serve as a point of contact for facilities issues and ensure prompt, best-in-class service is maintained whether issues are resolved in-house or by one of our vendors
- Maintain standards for office compliance (OSHA, required posters, etc.), including COVID-19 compliance, as well as preventative maintenance and office upkeep
- Support onboarding of new hires; ensure all new hires are entered into OfficeSpace database and assigned a seat; pull badge photo from Workday, activate access badge.
- Accept and distribute packages and manage all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Work with various teams to plan, coordinate and execute internal office events, ie. social events, company meetings, and community building activities.
- Maintain the kitchen, storage, and common office areas to include: loading and unloading the dishwasher, stock beverages and snacks in the kitchen and help to provide an aesthetically pleasing workspace.
- Sweep conference rooms each morning: turn on air purifiers, clean whiteboards, tidy conference room tables/credenzas.
- Assist with conference room scheduling and setup.
- Foster relations with office building management personnel and vendors
- Support workplace tickets via Jira Service Management and OfficeSpace systems.
- Juggle multiple projects and needs, demonstrating a willingness to deal with office curveballs.
- Coordinate, complete and oversee job related activities and assignments for Workplace Experience by developing and maintaining relationships; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- 3+ years experience working in an administrative/facilities capacity
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer-centric attitude and eagerness to delight and support your employee community
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating initiative, follow-through, creativity, and flexibility
- Familiarity with Mac and Google Apps
- Possess positive and energetic people skills
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude: willing to pull up your sleeves and put new furniture together or rearrange when necessary; you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
- Embrace change with a great attitude and build structure from ambiguity
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
Want to learn more about Grand Rounds? Visit Grand Rounds's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid