Associate Recruiter, Gray Scalable
Gray Scalable, Remote
Customized HR solutions for startup and growth-stage tech companies
Gray Scalable helps growing companies scale and evolve their people practices to match the standards of the world's leading tech companies. From pre-Series A start-ups to post-IPO companies, we work onsite to build amazing teams - and we develop and deliver customized programs that engage people and advance company culture.
We build close partnerships with our clients by acting as an extension of their recruiting team working “onsite” partnering with the business to fill roles. Gray Scalable is growing and we are looking for Recruiting Associates to join our team. In this role, you will be the power behind our sourcing efforts on either the Tech or Business recruiting team (or both!). We are looking for someone with impressive core skills, some recruitment experience (maybe as a coordinator or recruiter) and an eagerness to learn, build your personal network, and advance your career in this space.
- Work on multiple exciting / challenging job requisitions both remotely and embedded on-site with some of the fastest growing tech companies
- Set up and operate a sourcing strategy that builds healthy pipelines for multiple clients and positions through traditional and creative methods
- Schedule interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates & interview teams
- Ensure that all client candidates have a first class candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel and expense reimbursement
- Maintain data accuracy/process in both our Applicant Tracking System as well as our Clients’ ATS
- Develop client facing skills and earn opportunities to recruit for full life cycle roles
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience; ideal candidates will have worked as recruiting coordinator, talent sourcer or within campus recruiting
- Experience working with an ATS (applicant tracking system) such as Greenhouse, Lever, etc. is a plus
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker who enjoys the process of matching great people to great opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Growth mindset; we’re looking for someone with an innate curiosity who is eager to learn
- Superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
- Great attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a team and independently - you have confidence in your abilities but you also seek feedback so you can do your best
- Ability to operate as an embedded partner at our clients, either virtually or in person, by integrating into their team culture and utilizing clients’ systems and processes
- An entrepreneurial streak. We’re a startup, too - and we want to hear your ideas.
- A sense of humor. We like what we do, and like working together.
- An interest in working for a Tech company/start-up
At Gray Scalable, our people are our product. We care deeply about creating and cultivating the best work environment for our team, and living our company values, to enable our people to bring their best selves to work.
Gray Scalable is an inclusive environment that embraces and welcomes diversity of every kind. We believe that cultivating inclusive cultures translates directly to business success, employee satisfaction and retention, and long term value creation. We believe this for our clients and for ourselves. We bring our full, authentic selves to work, and expect and encourage all members of our team to share ideas and speak their truth. We value a diverse workforce, and strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Even if you don't have all the qualifications listed above, if you feel like you can excel in this role we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. Let's chat!
About Gray Scalable
Based out of New York City and Los Angeles, Gray Scalable partners with the world's leading tech companies to help them build the best teams possible.
Offering their services throughout the country and Europe, Gray Scalable is committed to delivering short-term results and long-term value, embedding team members onsite to support the recruiting process or to build and implement HR growth solutions.
They know it’s important for a company to define its values - and to live them. They ensure to embed their own company values into everything they deliver.
Want to learn more about Gray Scalable? Visit Gray Scalable's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.