Associate Tech Recruiter, Gray Scalable
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Customized HR solutions for startup and growth-stage tech companies
- Work on multiple exciting / challenging and progressive job requirements both remotely and embedded on-site with NYC's best growth stage companies.
- Set up and operate a sourcing structure that builds healthy pipelines for multiple clients / job requirements.
- Serve as an expert Sourcer-In-Residence for all hiring challenges across client needs.
- Source, network and build a continuous pipeline of top tech talent.
- Execute data-first sourcing tactics to create predictable hiring pipelines and go-to analytics.
- Develop client facing skills and earn opportunities to recruit for full life cycle roles.
- Intellectual curiosity - you don’t know how to do everything, but you want learn. You have confidence in your ability to learn, but you also seek out feedback so you can do your best.
- Passion for learning about technology, startups and all things nerdy and awesome.
- High integrity. Our reputation and our brand is critical, and we always do what’s best for our clients and the people we represent.
- Fearless networking chops. You will need to get out there, meet people, and build your network.
- Operational excellence. You get things done, and you do what you say you’re going to do.
- Follow-up skills: you understand the importance of business courtesy. You treat people well, and will be a great representative of our company.
- An entrepreneurial streak. We’re a startup, too - and we want to hear your ideas. You often work independently and we expect you to be passionate about your work.
- A sense of humor. You’ll need to fit into many different client teams and cultures - and we’re a fun bunch. We like what we do, and like working together.
- A bachelor’s degree, and at least 4 years of work experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
About Gray Scalable
Based out of New York City and Los Angeles, Gray Scalable partners with the world's leading tech companies to help them build the best teams possible.
Offering their services throughout the country and Europe, Gray Scalable is committed to delivering short-term results and long-term value, embedding team members onsite to support the recruiting process or to build and implement HR growth solutions.
They know it’s important for a company to define its values - and to live them. They ensure to embed their own company values into everything they deliver.
Want to learn more about Gray Scalable? Visit Gray Scalable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Human Resources
CoverHound, Westlake Village
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Front End Web Development Instructor (Part Time)
Flatiron School, Seattle, WA
Sales Recruiting Manager
Slack, San Francisco
HR Business Partner, Manager - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore