We are looking for engineers who want to help us define an industry that could grow to over $20B in 4 years or less. As a senior QA engineer, you would build the tools that enable our team to deliver the highest quality product and provide our customers with the highest possible level of reliability. If you have a passion for the latest automated testing, deployment, and development tools, then this is the place for you.
- Constantly be solving tough and interesting problems -- like how to continuously deliver multiple web and mobile applications to small businesses, and how to automate the testing of those apps and their related hardware (printers, cash drawers, barcode scanners).
- Help us deploy software that is the backbone of our customer's business. We do not believe downtime is acceptable and will constantly remain focused on how to minimize this possibility.
- Work closely with product teams to ensure their features are fully tested before being delivered to customers.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with writing automation for mobile devices and React Native applications
- Experience working in rspec and capybara
- Strong computer science fundamentals, demonstrated by the ability to learn new technologies quickly and to choose the right technology for the problem being solved
- Solid experience with software testing principles and testing tools
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong attention to detail when testing products
- A willingness to speak up if you believe we are working on the wrong things
- Startup experience or equivalent at an agile company working on a small team (fast-paced, fluid, and highly accountable)
- Experience with AWS, and a knowledge of their newest services
- Understanding and familiarity of build pipeline tools (e.g. Jenkins, Docker)
- Familiarity with Cucumber and SitePrism
About Green Bits
ABOUT GREEN BITS In 2014, we set out to empower cannabis retailers with an easy-to-manage platform. We asked shop owners about their priorities and pain points — and what would make their work lives happier and more rewarding. From those conversations, we developed a point-of-sale product that matches their unique workflows and business demands, like seed-to-sale tracking, faster checkout lines, customer sales limits and complex inventory reporting. Today, Green Bits is changing the way cannabis retailers do business — simplifying processes and making compliance effortless, so you can focus on what matters most: happy customers, steady growth, and a strong bottom line.
Want to learn more about Green Bits? Visit Green Bits's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Software Test Automation Engineer
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Insight Data Engineering Fellows Program - Boston
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting September 10, 2018: Early Applications due May 7th - Boston
Ring Inc., Malvern, PA
Software Engineer - Engineering Services
Qualtrics , Dublin, Ireland
Senior Data Engineer
GitHub, Remote - Global