We are looking for engineers who want to help us define an industry that could grow to over $20B in 4 years or less. As a Senior QA Engineer with a mobile focus, you would build the automation tools that enable our team to deliver the highest quality product and provide our customers with the highest possible level of reliability. If you have a passion for the latest automated testing, deployment, and development tools, then this is the place for you.
- Constantly be solving tough and interesting problems -- like how to deliver a mobile-based application to small businesses, and how to automate the testing of this app and related hardware (printers, cash drawers, barcode scanners).
- Help us deploy high quality software that is the backbone of our customer's business.
- Work closely with product teams to ensure their features are fully tested before being delivered to customers.
- Collaborate with QA Analysts to provide complete testing coverage during and after development.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ years of professional software automation experience
- Experience with writing automation specifically for mobile devices and React Native applications
- Understanding of rspec and capybara
- Strong computer science fundamentals, demonstrated by the ability to learn new technologies quickly and to choose the right technology for the problem being solved
- Solid experience with software testing principles and testing tools
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong attention to detail when testing products
- A willingness to speak up if you believe we are working on the wrong things
- Startup experience or equivalent at an agile company working on a small team (fast-paced, fluid, and accountable)
- Experience with AWS, and a knowledge of their newest services
- Automation experience with both iOS and Android platforms
- Understanding and familiarity of build pipeline tools (e.g. Jenkins, Docker)
- Familiarity with Cucumber and SitePrism
About Green Bits
ABOUT GREEN BITS In 2014, we set out to empower cannabis retailers with an easy-to-manage platform. We asked shop owners about their priorities and pain points — and what would make their work lives happier and more rewarding. From those conversations, we developed a point-of-sale product that matches their unique workflows and business demands, like seed-to-sale tracking, faster checkout lines, customer sales limits and complex inventory reporting. Today, Green Bits is changing the way cannabis retailers do business — simplifying processes and making compliance effortless, so you can focus on what matters most: happy customers, steady growth, and a strong bottom line.
Want to learn more about Green Bits? Visit Green Bits's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Big Health, San Francisco
Director of IT Infrastructure
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Technical Writer, Delivery Integrations
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Paytm Labs, Noida, Gurugram
Senior Frontend Engineer - Studio Programming Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
BarkBox, Columbus, OH