We are looking for engineers who want to help us define an industry that could grow to over $20B in 4 years or less. Our product team is pioneering a new way for canna-businesses to run and our goal is to provide the most efficient and profitable way to run a canna-business while simplifying legal compliance.
Automation is at the core of our engineering team, and we do not believe that we can effectively deliver product and grow as a team without it.
Constantly be solving tough and interesting problems -- like how to provide a simplified experience for customers in different states, keeping them compliant with all the local laws, and interacting with each state’s traceability systems.
Help us run software that is the backbone of our customer's business. We do not believe downtime is acceptable and will constantly remain focused on how to minimize this possibility.
Leverage your love for the challenge of continuously delivering new features while maintaining an extremely high level of reliability to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Solid experience with web frameworks in Ruby and Rails
- Experience with Modern front end frameworks like (React.JS, React Native, AngularJS, or Ember.JS)
- Strong computer science fundamentals, demonstrated by the ability to learn new technologies quickly and to choose the right technology for the problem being solved
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to speak up if you believe we are working on the wrong things
- Startup experience or equivalent (fast-paced, fluid, and highly accountable)
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in CS, STEM, or comparable
About Green Bits
ABOUT GREEN BITS In 2014, we set out to empower cannabis retailers with an easy-to-manage platform. We asked shop owners about their priorities and pain points — and what would make their work lives happier and more rewarding. From those conversations, we developed a point-of-sale product that matches their unique workflows and business demands, like seed-to-sale tracking, faster checkout lines, customer sales limits and complex inventory reporting. Today, Green Bits is changing the way cannabis retailers do business — simplifying processes and making compliance effortless, so you can focus on what matters most: happy customers, steady growth, and a strong bottom line.
Want to learn more about Green Bits? Visit Green Bits's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Developer (Backend) (m/f)
Senior Software Engineer, Back-End Growth
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Sales Engineer - NYC
Looker, New York
Engineering Manager, Experimentation
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Sr. Software Engineer- Programmable Voice (Backend)
Twilio, Mountain View, CA or San Francisco, CA
Senior Full Stack Engineer
HelloFresh, Boulder, CO