We are looking for energetic Outbound Sales Development Representative who can help us break into the emerging markets of an industry that could grow to over $20B in 4 years or less. Our product team is pioneering a new way for canna-businesses to run and our goal is to provide the most efficient and profitable way to run a canna-business while simplifying legal compliance.
Our core team has built, scaled, and sold startups. We're deeply committed to our mission and are adding team members who can embrace aggressive goals. If you're motivated to succeed and by the prospect of unlimited growth, this role is the perfect opportunity to get in at the ground level with a young company poised to dominate and influence an exciting new industry.
As an SDR at Greebits your purpose is to connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Greenbits is the right fit and coordinate next steps with an Account Executive. In this role you will:
- Create a great first impression while making 60+ calls per day to connect with retailers
- Fill the sales pipeline by scheduling at least 2 demos per day
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing accounts through creative follow-up to increase customer interest
- Grow your area of responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- At least 1 year of sales or SDR experience
- A strong desire to be part of a fast-paced startup
- A proactive attitude and a passion for expanding your comfort zone
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Has high standards for yourself and your team
- Leads with an ethical and honest approach -- an honest salesperson isn’t an oxymoron
- A friendly and strong demeanor
- Familiarity with the cannabis industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Point of Sale systems
- Experience with Outreach or Salesloft
Things Should should Know:
- This is a full-time salaried position
- This position is located in our office in downtown Portland, OR...but will start at home due to Covid-19
- Our Portland office currently has 5 teams, 30 people and 5 awesome dogs
- We don't have cubicles and we're standing-desk-friendly
- We all feel lucky to be here!
About Green Bits
ABOUT GREEN BITS In 2014, we set out to empower cannabis retailers with an easy-to-manage platform. We asked shop owners about their priorities and pain points — and what would make their work lives happier and more rewarding. From those conversations, we developed a point-of-sale product that matches their unique workflows and business demands, like seed-to-sale tracking, faster checkout lines, customer sales limits and complex inventory reporting. Today, Green Bits is changing the way cannabis retailers do business — simplifying processes and making compliance effortless, so you can focus on what matters most: happy customers, steady growth, and a strong bottom line.
Want to learn more about Green Bits? Visit Green Bits's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.