Sales Development Representative
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Are you passionate about a long-term career in sales and learning the processes that make a successful salesperson? Do you have the emotional intelligence to read people and quickly get them on board? Do you thrive in competitive environments?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and generate opportunities for our Account Executives. We measure success in this role is by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment. We have a strong focus on optimization and support new ideas on how to improve the lead generation process.
Who will love this job:
- A captivating communicator, no fear on the phone and excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach
- An evangelist, who believes in our product and is able to sell our story without losing authenticity
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A creative thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- A driven winner, who understands that every single day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A learner and collaborator, who hungers for mentoring from the best leaders in the business
- A motivated competitor, fiercely driven to compete against themselves while also being an excellent teammate
What you’ll do:
- Qualify leads by learning about the prospect's approach to hiring
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Collaborate with the greater sales organization to strategically generate new business for the company
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of integrity and work ethic, including time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- An appetite for learning with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows. We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with our interviews and continues through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get-togethers, and quarterly “fun days” (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Key Account Manager - Berlin (m/w)
MemSQL, Portland, OR
Corporate Meeting Planner
Bizly, New York Office
Promoter (m/w/x) - Berlin
Corporate Account Manager
DoorDash, San Francisco
Outside Sales Representative, New York City
Gather, New York, New York