Sales Development Representative
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Are you an aspiring salesperson looking for a high-growth role with a successful startup? Do you have the emotional intelligence to read people and quickly get their buy in? Do you thrive in competitive environments?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business for our Account Executives. Your day-to-day will include collaboration with the greater sales organization, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to hiring. We’re all about optimization, and insight on how to enhance the lead generation process is encouraged!
Who will love this job:
- A people person, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
- A captivating communicator, fearless in combining strategic phone and email outreach
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A student and collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business
- A motivated competitor, fiercely driven to deliver Greenhouse's SaaS value proposition
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows! We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor, and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017! We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with interviews and continues through executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get togethers, and quarterly department fun days (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, like L&D stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, flexible vacation, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
At Greenhouse, we believe having diverse teams where everyone can bring their authentic self to work is key to our success and we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Trunk Club, New York, NY
Senior Business Analyst, Sales Operations
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Partner Development
Index Exchange, San Francisco
Quora, Mountain View, CA
GM, Hong Kong & Taiwan
The Trade Desk, Hong Kong
Business Development Sales Executive (Italian)