Vice President, Customer Success
Greenhouse, New York City, San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Since day one, Greenhouse has been committed to driving value for our customers. Our focus on developing a team of product experts and customer advocates has resulted in users who are outspoken fans of Greenhouse - something that has set us apart in the HR-tech industry.
We’re now looking for a Vice President of Customer Success to continue enabling our customers’ excellence as talent acquisition experts. As a member of our executive team, you will be responsible for executing our Customer Success strategy while nurturing the high-performing team we have today.
Who will love this job:
- A leader: You set a clear and compelling vision for your team and think holistically about how this vision impacts the greater company.
- A builder: You optimize team performance and engagement by empowering and developing each individual in it.
- A true client advocate: You know that the long-term success of a business is inextricably bound to the success of its customers.
- A collaborator: You elevate our leadership team through new perspectives and solutions, cultivating a customer-centric environment and driving thought leadership.
- An outstanding communicator: You thrive in front of any audience - including meetings with your team, customer interactions, and industry-leading speaking engagements.
What you’ll do:
- Inherit our awesome team and build a roadmap for how to strategically engage, retain, and grow the Customer Success organization.
- Set the long-term vision for Customer Success at Greenhouse by analyzing the current state and assessing where we have opportunity to improve, expand, and specialize.
- Work with other internal departments to understand which services and processes result in exceptional product adoption, high customer happiness, and enthusiastic customer advocates.
- Drive excellent outcomes by using data to inform strategy, working with other executives to drive revenue.
- Advocate Greenhouse’s customer success philosophy across the industry through speaking engagements, blogging and other initiatives.
- Act as an executive sponsor for our enterprise customers, stepping in as a partner as needed.
- Partner with the leadership team to make the best business decisions for Greenhouse’s long-term success.
You should have:
- Leadership experience in customer success / account management at a B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience in a fast-growing environment
- Experience managing managers across different functional groups
- Experience owning a departmental budget with the goal of efficient and strategic resourcing
- A track record of building positive relationships with internal and external business leaders
- The ability to keep pace with our Customer Success team's humor, puns, and love of a good meme
- Experience working in and understanding the HR-tech community, a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Support Agent - German and UK market (maternity cover)
Sr Solutions Architect
OpenX, OpenX - Japan
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Central West End
Warby Parker, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Partner Enablement Manager
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Momentum Machines, San Francisco
Customer Success Representative (Fluent in Finnish)
Shopify, Ireland - Remote