Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for an Account Executive to join the team!
As a key member of the sales organization, you will play an invaluable role in helping companies reimagine how they hire. We are looking for an exceptional sales person to bring on new customers to join our current clients including Airbnb, Pinterest and Lyft.
Who will love this job:
- An evangelist, you believe in our product and you're excited to tell our story
- A winner, you understand the value proposition and how you can get customers onboard
- A collaborator, you will partner closely with other sales teammates, customer success managers and product specialist to help customers through the buying process
- A competitor, you love the selling process and know what it takes to close the deal
- An innovator, you will help our company discover new ways to sell our services and drive new business initiatives
What you’ll do:
- Engage in high-level conversations with executives and decision makers to address business needs and discover challenges that our prospective customer faces
- Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging with key internal and external key partners including: finance, legal, security, and fielding technical inquiries
- Deliver web and phone based presentations in a consultative and authentic approach
- Thrive at a dynamic, fast-growing company while remaining highly organized, scrappy, and optimistic
You should have:
- 5+ years in B2B sales experience (at least 5 figure deals), handling complex deals and transactions
- Demonstrated experience in consultative & value based selling
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience with Greenhouse or the HR industry, a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse. We also schedule regular company get-togethers and quarterly “fun days” (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling-making lessons), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Manager - Denver
HashiCorp, Remote US
Key Account Director - Czech Republic
Sales Director - Northeast
Grand Rounds, New York, NY
Business Development Representative - Spanish speaker
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Director, Scoreboard Operations and AV Production Systems
Golden State Warriors, Oakland, CA