National Account Executive
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a National Account Executive to join the team!
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Greenhouse’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing on a strategic segment of our customers, and running qualified leads generated by a mature Sales Development Representative (SDR) organization and conducting in-depth demos for prospects. Are you passionate about helping companies build scalable recruiting practices? If so, read on:
Who will love this job:
- An evangelist, you believe in our product and are excited to tell our story with authenticity
- A winner, you are motivated to be the best salesperson without compromising integrity
- A collaborator, you will partner closely with other internal teams to help customers through the buying process
- A competitor, you love the selling process and do whatever it takes to close the deal
What you’ll do:
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing sales team at one of NYC’s top startups
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed) your monthly and quarterly goals
- Prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives
You should have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience (at least 5 figure deals) and handling complex deals
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Greenhouse or the HR industry, a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, a strong plus
- Your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows. We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor, and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with our interviews and continues through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get-togethers, and quarterly “fun days” (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.