Director, Enterprise Marketing
Greenhouse, New York City, Remote within US
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Enterprise Marketing to join our team.
Greenhouse’s enterprise talent acquisition suite has been acknowledged as an industry winner and is chosen by companies like Sony, Airbnb, Cisco Meraki, and PGA of America to help them build successful hiring cultures. As we grow and move up market, you will be the key driver in solidifying our success within the Enterprise space, and will be an integral member of our Marketing Leadership Team.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you'll be in charge of owning our enterprise marketing strategy, collaborating closely with our Sales leadership and team, all while successfully telling the Greenhouse story and mission to target enterprise new businesses.
Who will love this job:
- A tactical leader, you set a clear and ambitious vision, roll up your sleeves to get the job done, and energize and collaborate with partners throughout the journey
- A creative storyteller, you position Greenhouse as a differentiated leader within a highly competitive market, keeping your audience engaged and excited along the way
- A data enthusiast, you build and track critical metrics that achieve big picture company goals and support massive ARR
- A strategic thinker, you naturally step into the mindset of your target market; you develop and execute thoughtful and deliberate marketing tactics
- A curious innovator, you keep up to date with industry trends; you aren't afraid to build something, test it, learn from it, and iterate.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute our Enterprise ABM strategy; from creation, conversion, quality and velocity of incoming enterprise opportunities
- Define the Enterprise Target Audience, Buyer Persona and Buyer Journey for our target market
- Execute a marketing approach that drives high quality enterprise leads and opportunities
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with our enterprise sales team, customer success team, finance, and key executives
- Continue to craft Greenhouse’s brand for the Enterprise market and ensure our story is positioned thoughtfully through all channels
- Drive revenue through effective forecasting, creative position, and account based marketing
You should have:
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the SaaS or cloud space
- Demonstrated experience driving revenue that directly supports a sales team/function
- Proven knowledge of Account Based Marketing, and/or other integrated marketing trend
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the HR and recruiting industry, a plus
- If remote, need to be comfortable with occasional travel to New York HQ
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.