Sales Product Specialist
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Product Specialist to join our Sales team.
Early this year we launched Greenhouse Inclusion, a tool to help companies operationalize inclusive hiring practices and build stronger, more diverse teams as a result. As we look to bring Greenhouse Inclusion to more of our customers, we're looking to welcome a Product Specialist focused on growing the business for this new product together with our Sales team.
You’ll be an instrumental hire to help with the expected growth and complexity of selling new business for our Inclusion product. You will support our Account Executive team on all conversations about Greenhouse Inclusion, driving the demo process for the product and answering all prospect questions. As a go-to product expert, you’ll have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by advocating for the product's success with cross-departmental colleagues.
This is an awesome opportunity for a goal-motivated individual who wants to contribute to the progress of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion space.
Who will love this job:
- An ambassador; you smooth bumpy roads and have a knack for winning hearts with a combination of kindness, responsiveness, and resourcefulness
- A builder; you want to help craft a playbook and sales process for a new product
- A driver; you work with purpose. You love deadlines and get a thrill when you check things off your to-do list
- A collaborator; you contribute bigger-picture ideas to perfect our sales recipe
- An ally; you're passionate about the mission of helping companies build more inclusive and diverse teams
What you’ll do:
- Be a subject-matter expert and successfully support the Sales team in demonstrating product value to prospects, both virtually and in-person
- Be a trusted resource for our Account Executives, removing blockers with urgency and driving the conversation around Greenhouse Inclusion
- Iterate and optimize wherever possible, ensuring that the right things are happening at the right time
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to cross-departmental business partners
You should have:
- Sales / customer-facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- A strong interest in helping our customers build diverse and inclusive teams
- Knowledge of the terminology and landscape that inform diversity and inclusion programming, a plus
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we’d love to hear from you! Please tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Please note that this is not a remote position.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Sales Strategy & Analytics
EMEA Enterprise Account Manager (Germany)
NGINX, Remote, EMEA
IBM Alliance Sales Manager
Box, Austin, TX
Sales Development Representative
Conductor, London, UK
Splash, New York Office
Keyholder Optician, Century City
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA