Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help our Mid-Market customers transform the way they hire!
Hiring well means engaging all functions of a business and introducing organizational change. Our Customer Success Managers partner with our customers to drive success within their organizations by transforming the way they hire. Customer Success at Greenhouse isn’t just about relationship management - it's about digging into each customer’s organizational goals and unique challenges to help them discover how to best use Greenhouse to elevate their hiring strategy.
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate: you represent the voice of our customers and demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, and the ability to be solutions-focused.
- A teacher: you help customers navigate the product and inspire confidence on the way to hiring enlightenment.
- A helper: you are engaging, can smooth bumpy roads, and have a knack for building positive relationships.
- A subject matter expert: you can learn the ins-and-outs of our product and are creative in solving problems for our customers.
- A teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your team and improve processes.
What you’ll do
- Own and maintain customer relationships to drive the value of Greenhouse and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Project manage implementation tasks such as data migration, change management, product training, and roll-out strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating internally for customer needs and feature requests to Greenhouse’s internal Support, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Collaborate with high-profile and fast-growing companies to revolutionize their hiring processes
You should have:
- 2-4 years of hands-on account management or customer success management in the tech industry
- Ability to travel regularly to on-site meetings with customers in and around Denver
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflicting priorities
Pay, Perks & Such
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optometrist (Fill-In), Washington, D.C. Market
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Customer Success Leader - Global Strategic Accounts
Qualtrics, Provo, Seattle
Trust & Safety Tooling Specialist
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Retail Assistant (Full-Time)
GRANA, Hong Kong
Principal Digital Product Manager, Connected
Casper, New York