Sr. Customer Success Manager
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Greenhouse is the world’s fastest-growing enterprise talent acquisition suite - and our Customer Success team is a primary driver of that growth. We are strategic partners to our customers and help them drive and adopt talent acquisition and recruiting best practices within their organizations.
You'll be the owner of ongoing consultative relationships and the face of Greenhouse throughout the entire customer journey - from pre-sales, to implementation and ongoing optimization.
Who will love this job:
- A project manager, you thrive on working with a team of cross-functional partners (Support, Product, Pro Serv, Engineering, etc) through key engagements and customer achievements.
- An educator, you're a coach to customers on structured hiring practices, workflows, and Greenhouse's product suite
- A technical expert, you have a strong desire to learn and share knowledge with key contacts and end-users.
- A collaborator, you will partner closely with the our internal sales team to help customers through initial buying, expansion, and renewal processes.
- An entrepreneur, you're excited to manage a book of business like your own company, continuously elevating processes, philosophies, and methodologies.
What you'll do:
- Provide strategic direction for our tier 2 Enterprise clients on Greenhouse products and within their fields of expertise. Achieve full fluency in substantial industry trends and topics to advise customer leaders from various functions.
- Demonstrate business value by defining clear metrics and proof points for all customer engagements (implementation goals, business reviews, etc)
- Attend and present at external events and industry conferences to gain insights, build relationships, and raise personal and company profile.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and be a valued internal resource across sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and become an extension of the customer’s team. Successfully establish relationships wide and high throughout the organization.
- Provide product and strategy recommendations based on data. Communicate critical customer concerns and use understanding of vertical or product trends to provide recommendations and influence talent strategy.
- Develop a vision that motivates others to achieve their goals. Lead innovation within, and in addition to primary role through projects and initiatives.
- Identify complex upsell opportunities and work with Sales and Expansions teams to assist in renewing and expanding Enterprise customer contracts. Conduct strategic account planning to prioritize opportunities and customer goals.
- Use learning and development budget to further educate yourself, learn a new skill, or upgrade an existing one.
You should have:
- Experience in Customer Success as Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or similar role
- Background managing complex, global Enterprise/mid-market accounts
- Formal or informal project management expertise
- Experience collaborating with and orchestrating a large cross-functional account team
- Background in SaaS (strongly preferred)
- Background in HR or Talent Acquisition (preferred)
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.