Employee Experience Coordinator
Greenhouse, San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for an Employee Experience Coordinator to join our People team!
Reporting to our Employee Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the experience for our San Francisco, Denver, and distributed employees. You will also influence key growth initiatives as we expand the Greenhouse team. As our point of contact with the daily operations of our SF office, your day to day could include anything from greeting guests, to owning new culture programs within the company.
Sound interesting? Read on:
Who will love this job:
- An empath. You have a keen understanding of others and can anticipate their needs.
- A driver. You’re the person known for getting things done and can get others passionate about new initiatives.
- A culture ambassador. You add to the positive tone of the office and are an advocate of a fun and inclusive company culture.
- A creative. You have a knack for taking problems in stride and solving them in fresh, new ways.
What you’ll do:
- Run Employee Experience for non-HQ Greenhouse employees.
- Plan impactful office events and play an active role in employee celebration programs.
- Manage vendor/building relationships and office reception to keep office running expertly.
- Partner with our Onboarding team on executing onboarding programs and logistics.
- Team up with Recruiting to greet candidates and champion a positive interview experience.
You should have:
- 1+ years of Office Management or Office Coordination experience
- Experience using Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Slides) and video conferencing systems (like Zoom)
- Vendor relationship management experience, a plus
- Event planning experience, a plus
- Your own rare talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Recruiter, Marketing & Creative
Lyft, San Francisco
TripleLift, New York
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, Stamford, CT
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Polish & English)
Insider, Warsaw, Poland
Collective Health, Lehi, UT
OpenAI, San Francisco