Greenhouse, New York
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is changing the way companies hire talent by transforming the recruiting process into an organization’s competitive advantage. In just a few years, we’ve helped over 2,000 customers like Airbnb, Time Inc, Slack, and Cisco Meraki build winning hiring cultures and create better workplaces. There’s a movement happening in this space and the Greenhouse community is at the forefront. Our People Team is in the awesome position of being champions of this change, both for our internal teams and for the wonderful People community who help their organizations win using our Talent Acquisition suite.
And we're looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to join our team!
As a Technical Recruiter on our Talent Acquisition Team, you'll have the unique opportunity to work for a company that thinks about recruiting 24/7 - which as you can imagine, comes with its perks. You’ll provide hiring managers, interviewers, and candidates with the highest level of customer service by effectively running technical searches and nurturing a quality talent pool.
Who will love this job:
- A strategic partner - you inspire confidence in others through your professional communication, organizational skills, and proactive, metrics-driven approach.
- A tech-y - you keep up to date on tech trends and can hold your own in a conversation with other engineers.
- A team player - you not only close your roles, but also are invested in the long-term growth and success of your hiring teams.
- A people person - you’re an effortless conversationalist and can build rapport with coworkers and candidates alike.
- A storyteller - you communicate Greenhouse’s value and mission in a way that inspires others.
- An optimist - you have a positive outlook and know how to have fun while working towards a challenge.
What you'll do:
- Run a timely, data-driven recruiting process for roles on Greenhouse's engineering team, owning candidate relationships from source to offer.
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower your hiring managers to make informed hiring decisions.
- Create and execute informed, targeted, personalized sourcing strategies.
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Greenhouse's interview processes.
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we’d love to hear about it.
What you should have:
- 2-4+ years of experience as a technical recruiter
- Thoughtful opinions about technical recruiting best practices
- Motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills that resonate with our brand voice
- Experience working at agency or in the tech / SaaS industry, a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work for 2017, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which includes monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit http://www.greenhouse.io
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, HR Business Partner
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Executive Assistant, CEO
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Local Business Scout - Mandarin
Yelp, Queens, NY
Office & Culture Manager
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Head of Recruitment