Senior FP&A Manager, Marketing & Sales
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is on the search for a Senior Manager, FP&A!
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this person will drive significant FP&A deliverables, collaborating with sales and marketing teams to help our leadership gain key insights into our business and support optimal decision-making across the organization. As a strategic and analytical business partner, you have a passion for continuous improvement and can execute seamlessly within the context of a fast-paced environment.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, read on.
Who will love this job:
- A partner; you can work with and guide cross-functional teams through complex analyses with confidence and ease
- A data driver; you are passionate about effective reporting and its power to guide executive-level decisions
- A strategic thinker; you see the big picture and offer ideas on how to make Greenhouse an even better company than it is today
What you’ll do:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support the company’s budgeting, planning, and forecasting for the fiscal years ahead
- Handle our core financial models, focusing on accuracy and alignment and ensuring that infrastructure is scalable
- Drive the preparation of board decks, and generate insights with a broader story in mind
- Lead operating reviews and be a business partner who can highlight risks & opportunities in a constructive way to internal leaders
You should have:
- 8+ years in a finance-related role
- BA/BS degree, in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 2+ years of FP&A experience with a focus in sales and/or marketing, a must
- Experience with SaaS or subscription-based business models and related metrics
- Proficiency in analyzing financial documents and knowledge of key operating metrics
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo, a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Ledger Accountant
Hortonworks, Cork, Ireland
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Bishop Fox, ATL, SFO, PHX, NYC
Music Contract Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Deal Desk Manager, EMEA
GitHub, Amsterdam - Netherlands
Chief Compliance Officer
LendUp, Oakland, CA