Manager, Enterprise Sales
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Manager of Enterprise Sales to join our Sales leadership team.
Greenhouse works with over 3,000 companies to help them grow more productive teams through our recruiting and onboarding optimization solutions. Today, we're on a mission to move up-market and help larger organizations grow their workforce they need to succeed.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will lead and train the growing Enterprise division of our Sales team. You will strategically help our team close bigger deals, and will work hands-on with them to get the job done.
Who will love this job:
- A fierce competitor. You are motivated by the win and will motivate others to win together.
- A leader and coach. You execute with purpose and passion and will roll up your sleeves to help close big deals.
- A strategic thinker. You set a clear vision and push our Sales team to hit our ambitious revenue goals.
- A collaborator. You will partner closely with the rest of Sales leadership, our Customer Success Directors, and our Product team to help customers through the buying process.
- An innovator. You will help Greenhouse discover new ways to sell our services and drive new business initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Train, support and craft our team of enterprise sales professionals
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to set the strategy for moving upmarket, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy
- Ensure team sales goals are reached and exceeded
- Provide input to the Marketing team on how we market new products and solutions to existing enterprise customers
- Develop a forecasting process that helps identify new opportunities, engaging the VP of Sales and CEO as needed
You should have:
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience, closing deals over $80K
- Experience leading and mentoring a competitive sales team, with a track record of hiring A-players
- Knowledge of how to use sales metrics to best gauge success
- Experience with Greenhouse or the HR industry, a plus
- Your own unique talents – if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Manager (Miami, FL)
PlanGrid, Miami, FL
Strategic Sales Engineer
Trade Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Business Developer - USA
Technology Partner Manager
Conductor, New York
Business Development Representative - Spanish speaker
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain