Customer Success Manager
Greenhouse, San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team!
Hiring well means involving and engaging all parts of the business and often means introducing and leading organizational change. Our Customer Success Managers guide our customers to drive the success of their organizations by transforming the way their organizations hire. That means Customer Success at Greenhouse isn’t just about relationship management. It requires digging into each customer’s organizational goals and unique challenges to help them discover how to best use Greenhouse to support and improve their hiring strategy.
We’re really proud of the work we do. It’s a big part of what sets us apart as a product and an organization. We hope you think so too!
Who will love this job
- A proud advocate, you will be the voice of our customers, while remaining, compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
- A teacher, you will help customers learn and navigate the product and inspire confidence on the way to hiring enlightenment
- A helper who is likeable, engaging, can easily smooth bumpy roads, and has a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A trusted subject matter specialist who will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and be creative and inventive in finding solutions for our customers
- An excellent teammate, you are not only focused on detail, but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes
What you’ll do
- Own and maintain customer relationships to drive the value of Greenhouse and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Project manage implementation tasks such as data migration, change management, product training, and roll-out strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating internally for client needs and feature requests to Greenhouse’s internal support, product, engineering, and sales teams
- Collaborate with high-profile and fast-growing companies to revolutionize their hiring processes
You should have:
- 2-4 years of hands-on account management or customer success management in the tech industry
- Ability to travel regularly to on-site meetings with customers in and around San Francisco
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
Pay, Perks & Such
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows! We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor, and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017! We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with interviews and continues through executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get togethers, and quarterly department fun days (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, like L&D stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, flexible vacation, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
At Greenhouse, we believe having diverse teams where everyone can bring their authentic self to work is key to our success and we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Professional Services Engineer
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Help Desk Technician
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Advisor – Sales, NorthPark Center
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Peloton, Mt. Vernon Warehouse
Keyholder Optician, Pinecrest
Warby Parker, Cleveland, OH
Data Trade Analyst
Flexport, Hong Kong Island, HK