Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for an Art Director!
We’re on the search for someone to help elevate the Greenhouse visual brand. Reporting into our Creative Director, you’ll be using your strategic design chops to drive the execution and growth of Greenhouse's marketing initiatives.
Who will love this job:
- A strategic thinker, you never make a design decision without considering the overall impact
- A problem solver, you ask the right questions and can quickly iterate to a final, well thought-out solution
- A collaborator, you love to articulate the rationale behind each of your design decisions, while being receptive to constructive criticism
- A creative communicator, you love thinking differently and experimenting with new ideas
What you’ll do:
- Craft and elevate a brand that is innovating the way companies hire and attract talent
- Develop visual brand designs to be implemented across various channels and mediums
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to transform and help build the business through design
You should have:
- A degree in Design or equivalent
- A diverse design experience in brand, web, print, etc.
- Experience with Adobe CS, a requirement
- Experience working within an agency or design studio
- Experience in working at a SaaS company, a plus
- Proficiency with Sketch, a plus
- Experience working with or for b2b organizations, strongly preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Performance Marketing Specialist-PPC
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Growth Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Field Marketing Coordinator
Getaround, Washington, DC
Field Marketing Coordinator
Getaround, Portland, OR
Digital Communications Specialist
Gemini, New York, NY