Head of EMEA
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is transforming the way innovative companies hire top talent. Our customers include well-known brands such as AirBnB, Pinterest, and Booking.com, and we’ve been seeing our commitment to providing the best solution for growing teams resonating within the European market. Over the last few years, we’ve organically acquired hundreds of Europe-based customers, and to further invest in that success, we’re excited to announce that we’re looking for a Head of EMEA to open our first international office in Dublin!
Reporting directly into our Cofounder, the Head of EMEA will lead the charge in setting the international strategy to better support our existing customers, engage future customers, and expand our European footprint. Read on for more.
Who will love this job:
- A entrepreneurial leader: You’ve built teams, opened offices, or started your own business in the past. You especially love the idea of recruiting a team from scratch.
- An independent worker: You’re more than comfortable flying solo while simultaneously investing time to build relationships overseas, and have the track record of doing this successfully.
- A problem solver: You welcome ambiguity and autonomy, and can build processes from scratch.
- An evangelist: Not only are you good at networking, presenting, and representing a brand in front of multiple external audiences - you love doing this!
- A strategic networker: You understand our market and how to seize the opportunity at hand.
What you’ll do:
- Establish our international presence by acquiring the right office space, hiring the right people, and setting up the right market relationships in Dublin.
- Build a unique community with the local hires you make and the Greenhouse employees that visit from our current offices.
- Align with our Marketing leaders to develop our brand strategy for Europe. Scope out which events to participate in, who the local influencers are, and how to adjust our messaging to resonate with the European market.
- Partner with our Sales leaders to lead our revenue expansion strategy, developing our target list of customers and tailoring our sales approach for a new market.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success leaders to enable our European customers to use Greenhouse to achieve their business goals.
- Act as the public face for Greenhouse in the European market, and advocate our vision through speaking, blogging, networking, and other outward-facing initiatives.
You should have:
- Experience hiring and leading high-performing teams in Dublin
- Proven success in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience representing a B2B SaaS product (HR tech a plus)
- Knowledge of the European market and ability to identify key players for Greenhouse
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and partner with audiences overseas
- Willingness to travel between Dublin, NYC, and SF as needed
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.