Director, Demand Generation & Marketing Operations
Greenhouse, New York, Anywhere within United States
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Demand Generation & Marketing Operations to join our team.
We're looking for a battlefield leader; constantly having a finger on the pulse when it comes to all things performance marketing and operations. You will drive a culture of marketing excellence through continuous measurement, collaboration, and analysis.
If you're looking to collaborate with forward-thinking people, develop and lead a stellar ops and performance growth team, all while continuing our incredible momentum in the TAS space -- then keep reading.
Who will love this job:
- A thoughtful leader, you can develop a vision and mentor a growing team of ambitious marketers to achieve it
- A data geek, you love all things numbers, dashboards, and trends; and are passionate about bringing organization and analysis to marketing
- A collaborative teammate, you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the work, always keeping the needs of your sales stakeholders and direct marketing team front of mind.
- A curious innovator, you keep up to date with the latest innovations in marketing; and you aren't afraid to build something, test it, learn from it, and iterate.
What you'll do:
- Define team’s objectives, KPIs, initiatives, goals and priorities to exceed revenue targets; particularly for our SMB and mid-market segments
- Develop and manage demand generation program objectives, tactics and metrics to drive pipeline
- Own our Marketing tech stack - be our in-house Marketo expert and use this expertise to create efficient and effective programs for the Marketing team
- Audit and improve all existing Marketing programs to optimize workflow and tracking
- Find opportunities to create efficiency in our Marketing operations and implement systems and programs to support these opportunities
- Provide leadership, career development and mentoring to a growing marketing team.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to monitor projects fueling demand generation and funnel performance, identifying performance gaps and opportunities
- Communicate with senior leadership and executive teams regarding program execution and lead performance results.
You should have:
- Proven expertise running demand gen/growth/performance programs and teams, particularly in the SaaS space
- Experience owning a Marketing or Sales tech stack
- Experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and managers
- Highly proficient in Salesforce and Marketo
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated success driving revenue through marketing campaigns
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- If distributed, need to be comfortable with occasional travel to New York HQ
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
UA Manager (User Acquisition)
The Pill Club, San Carlos, CA
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Commercial Data & Analytics Intern
Big Health, San Francisco
Project Manager - Media Events
Marketing Manager, ecobee Energy
Product Marketing Manager
Decibel Insight, Boston