Vice President, Professional Services
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is hiring our first Vice President of Professional Services. We are looking for a leader to build, manage, and scale our client-facing professional services organization. Your team will implement, integrate, and customize Greenhouse workflows for our growing list of clients.
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for bringing together our existing services functions and setting the strategic direction of the professional services organization, as well as coordinating efforts across multiple internal organizations to support end-to-end client delivery.
Who will love this job:
- A leader: you set a clear and ambitious vision, but also think holistically about how this vision impacts the greater company.
- An entrepreneur: ready to scale a team and build out a new function within an already established company
- An advisor: you are trusted both internally by our executive team and cross-functional partners, as well as externally by our customers.
- A builder: you drive and optimize team performance, engagement and productivity by empowering and developing each individual in it.
- A driver: you set and consistently hit goals with a passion and measure success through data.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong relationships within our Exec Team and across product, engineering, customer success, finance, and sales.
- Maximize outcomes with consistent, high-quality delivery of services across a number of offerings, including data migrations, implementation, technical consulting, etc.
- Forecast the demand for services in accordance with our supply of internal resources in order to inform a strategic roadmap
- Grow the business with new service offerings to meet the needs of our customers and allow for future scaling.
- Attract high-quality talent while ensuring the team is engaged and productive.
You should have:
- Demonstrated success leading and growing a high-performing professional services team
- Prior experience in consulting and/or consulting management
- Experience managing managers across different functional groups
- Experience with a SaaS or other recurring revenue/service business model
- A track record of forecasting and using KPIs to deliver excellent results
- Experience owning a departmental budget with the goal of efficient and strategic resourcing
- The ability to build strong partnerships with other internal business leaders
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate our diverse group of talented employees – and it shows. We are proud to say that we have been ranked #1 Best Place to Work in 2017 by Glassdoor and #15 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work 2017. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which starts with our interviews and continues through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, regular company get-togethers, and quarterly “fun days” (think trapeze school, glassblowing, or dumpling class), just to name a few.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401K plan, and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like for you.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.