National Sales Director
Greenhouse, New York City
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is hiring a National Sales Director!
Over 3,000 companies build winning hiring cultures through the Greenhouse Talent Acquisition Suite. And we are on a mission to help even more companies grow their optimal workforce.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Sales, you will be building and leading one of the largest divisions of our sales organization. You will strategically coach our team and work hands on with Account Executives to get the job done.
Who will love this job:
- A leader and coach, you care about the professional success of your team.
- A fierce competitor, you love the win, and will motivate others to win together.
- A driver, you execute with purpose and passion, and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to close big deals.
- A collaborator, you know that working cross-functionally is the best way to come to successful solutions.
- A strategic thinker, you set a clear vision and push our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals.
- A data-driven problem solver, you use data to identify areas for improvement and act accordingly.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, lead, and motivate a team of high-performing sales professionals in our Mid-Market segment.
- Work closely with our Senior Director of Sales to set the strategy for growing the sales segment, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy.
- Partner with the Marketing team to market new products and solutions to existing customers.
- Help define a forecasting process to drive predictable revenue and to prioritize focus.
- Collaborate with the other Sales Managers to ensure unified messaging and sales methods across the team.
- Continuously coach and manage the Sales team and help on critical prospect calls.
You should have:
- 2+ years experience managing a competitive sales team of closers
- Energy, drive, and ambition to lead a team
- Experience in hiring and an understanding of the importance of hiring A-players every time
- HR SaaS sales experience, closing deals at $25K+, highly preferred
- Your own rare talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be an outstanding fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.