Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
Greenhouse, San Francisco
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We are looking to hire a Manager, Enterprise Customer Success for our Customer Success team at Greenhouse.
As customer-facing subject matter experts, the Customer Success team leads our efforts to evangelize Greenhouse as a platform for talent acquisition and organizational change. Setting the bar for customer happiness and industry expertise, we are passionate about delivering the best experience while helping our customers transform the way they hire. As our company continues to evolve and move upmarket, our Enterprise segment continues to be a hub for top talent and innovation.
A CS Team Manager at Greenhouse is responsible for the development and success of the direct reports in their group, as well as the customers in their book. In partnership with their Director, they achieve this through coaching and mentorship of the people they lead, as well as operational improvements and initiatives that directly impact their team at scale.
This is a great opportunity to coach and mentor some of the best CS professionals in SaaS while also helping inform the overall Customer Success strategy and direction of the company.
Who will love this job:
- A coach, you have a passion for working closely with individuals to understand their goals and challenges and help them achieve success
- A planner, you have the ability to keep information and people organized while anticipating and overcoming roadblocks
- A teacher, you have the patience, determination and drive to help the team continuously improve
- A champion, you work behind the scenes to advocate for heroes on the team as well as our customers
- An outside-the-box thinker, you envision a better world for the team and our customers and take actions to make innovation happen
What you'll do:
- Hire, onboard and train new team members
- Meet with your reports to review individual performance and find opportunities for growth and development
- Provide day-to-day coaching and guide your team’s overall account strategy
- Collaborate with Customer Success leadership to develop strategy and process improvements
- Work with cross-functional partners to solve far-reaching organizational challenges
- Use data and dashboards to analyze KPI results to hold your team accountable
- Expertly resolve advanced customer issues and escalations, seizing these opportunities to mentor your reports
- Build relationships with customer stakeholders and other client leaders
You should have:
- Experience managing or mentoring a customer-focused team
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to a range of audiences
- Superior customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic, responsive, inventive and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel regularly to on-site meetings with customers
- Experience in recruiting, hiring, or HR tech a plus
- Your own unique talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.