Enterprise Implementation Strategist
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
We're looking for an Enterprise Implementation Strategist to join our Customer Success team!
Greenhouse Implementation Strategists help our customers get the Greenhouse platform up and running. With a lot of moving pieces and a big goal to transform hiring, Implementation Strategists are key to ensuring a successful implementation and launch of Greenhouse.
Because Greenhouse is an Enterprise Talent Acquisition Suite that supports different types of workflows, Customer Success at Greenhouse isn’t just about generic relationship management. It requires digging into each customer’s organizational goals (and unusual challenges) to help them discover how to best use the product to support and improve their entire hiring process.
Who will love this job:
- A project manager, you thrive on working with a team of cross-functional partners (Support, Product, Pro Serv, Engineering, etc) through key engagements and customer achievements.
- An educator, you're a coach to customers on structured hiring practices, workflows, and Greenhouse's product suite
- A helper, you are likable and engaging, you can easily smooth bumpy roads and you have a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A technical expert, you have a strong desire to learn and share knowledge with key contacts and end-users.
- A teammate, you are not only detailed-oriented, but you also see the big picture and contribute ideas to perfect the implementation recipe
- A self-starter, you’re versatile in your day-to-day approach with both internal teams and implementing customers
What you'll do:
- Lead our global Enterprise customers through successful implementations and launches.
- Motivate customers to complete implementation successfully by ensuring they are tracking against optimal timelines.
- Set customers up for long-term success by driving the value of Greenhouse through implementation, helping them navigate and overcome roadblocks.
- Provide support and mentorship by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices.
- Project manage implementation tasks, such as change management conversations, product training, and organizational roll-out strategies.
- Serve as a trusted advisor by advocating for client needs and product requests to Greenhouse’s internal support, product, engineering, and sales teams.
- Provide product and strategy recommendations based on data. Communicate critical customer concerns and use your understanding of vertical or product trends to provide recommendations and influence talent strategy.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition for customers post-implementation.
- Develop a vision that motivates others to achieve their goals. Lead innovation within, and in addition to your primary role through projects and initiatives.
- Use learning and development budget to further educate yourself, learn a new skill, or upgrade an existing one.
You should have:
- Experience in customer implementations with a technical product, including training large-scale customer teams
- Background implementing and/or managing complex, global Enterprise accounts
- Experience collaborating with a large cross-functional account team
- Background in B2B SaaS, strongly preferred
- Experience in talent acquisition industry, preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit Greenhouse's website.
Jobs You May Like
Chargé(e) de Bien-être Utilisateurs