Enterprise Account Executive
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales team!
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Greenhouse’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on new business, selling to prospects and managing qualified leads generated by a mature SDR organization. You’ll also leverage your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline with additional leads, all the while contributing to best practices to support the success of your greater team.
What you’ll do:
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing sales team at one of NYC’s top startups.
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed!) your monthly and quarterly goals.
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives.
Who you are
- Confident: You’re a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Passionate: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it.
- Persuasive: You’re an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting buy-in from your customers.
- Adaptable: You’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment.
- Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don't give up easily.
What you should have:
- 8-10+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience with the talent acquisition marketplace, HR-Tech landscape
- Experience selling 6-figure deals
- A high standard of excellence
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Greenhouse? Visit http://www.greenhouse.io
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Tysons, VA
Sales Development Representative
Eventbrite, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Outside Sales Representative
HelloFresh, Eugene, OR
Keyholder, Chicago - Southport
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Field Asset Manager- Cork
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Intent Media, London, United Kingdom