Enterprise SDR Manager
Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for our first Enterprise SDR Manager to join our Sales team!
Our Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are a critical force behind Greenhouse’s success as a business, and we need a leader to continue to develop an inspiring culture for this team. Reporting into our Director of Sales Development, you’ll be an integral part of our Sales leadership and provide continuous mentorship for our Enterprise SDRs, as well as spearhead recruiting and onboarding efforts as needed. We're looking for someone who not only delivers results, but also incorporates compassion, integrity, and humility into a hands-on and motivational style of leadership.
Who will love this job:
- A leader, who has an innate magnetism and leadership style that encourages others to follow
- A teacher, who has the perseverance and determination to help team members continuously improve
- A data junkie, who recognizes the importance of using numbers to make decisions
- A people person, who can strike up a conversation with anyone and bring energy into any room
- A communicator, who not only celebrates wins, but also addresses issues effectively
- A standout colleague, who understands the value of working behind the scenes to help others shine
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of Enterprise SDRs, driving career ladder growth through effective mentoring and coaching
- Implement and participate in onboarding and training to help ramp Enterprise SDRs
- Ensure team sales goals are reached and exceeded
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leaders to execute on world-class inbound & outbound sales processes
- Craft and drive effective hiring strategies to scale the team
You should have:
- 1+ years of experience leading and coaching a team of experienced inside sales representatives
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS/tech product
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and presentation
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other sales acceleration tools
- Experience working in the enterprise space and can implement best practices with the SDR team
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.