Helping companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process
Greenhouse is looking for our first Account Executive to join our Dublin team!
As the first hire reporting directly into our GM, EMEA in Dublin, you’ll play an invaluable role in helping launch Greenhouse’s business in the EMEA market and pave the road for future hires. You’ll focus on new business, selling to prospects and managing qualified leads generated by a mature sales development organization, as well as be the face and champion of our brand in the region.
Who you are:
- A strategic thinker: You understand our market and how to seize the opportunity at hand.
- A confident seller: You’re a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- A dedicated partner: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it.
- A problem solver: You welcome ambiguity and autonomy, and can build processes from scratch.
- An evangelist: Not only are you good at networking, presenting, and representing a brand in front of multiple audiences - you love doing this!
What you’ll do:
- Be Greenhouse’s first dedicated sales rep in the EMEA market
- Collaborate with a greater, high-performing sales team at an award-winning, fast-growing startup
- Close business! Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed) your goals
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Be a founding member of our Dublin sales office as we scale our EMEA business
- Help attract the right talent
You should have:
- 2+ years of SaaS enterprise sales experience
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience with strategic prospecting
- Experience selling in the HR tech landscape, a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, and so on. Additionally, you have the opportunity to be one of the first employees on the ground in our EMEA HQ where you can have a real impact on our business strategy and growth.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies find better candidates and improve their entire recruiting process.
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.